lunes, 25 de agosto de 2008

Networks of Expertise

A friend paid me the high complement of including me in his extended network of expertise. This is a fascinating idea for me as an educator and learner.

My graduate studies taught me about "lines" of research and theory -- connecting one idea to the next to build an argument. I also readily dispel the myth that folks who work in technology have all the answers -- they just have a great network of friends who kindly answer their questions.

How do make these ideas accessible and more transparent to everyone in the community of learners? What is the shape/format/structure that is most useful and efficient?

One example of sorts is Steve Hardagan's Classroom2dot0. This structure is based around a ning. I wonder how we better integrate this ideas? How can other folks looking for good elementary blogging ideas find this spot?

No hay comentarios: